Cookies are small text files that are sent by the websites you visit and which are stored on your computer, smartphone or any other device connected to the internet. Cookies contain information concerning browsing data and characteristics, allowing us to provide you with better service: improving your browsing, making it quicker and more efficient, ensuring your connection or adaptation of the content of a page to your interests, as well as helping companies assess the usefulness of and interest in their websites.
The information stored by cookies, for a limited period of validity, may include pages visited, advertisements viewed, the type of browser used, the information entered by users on the website, in order to avoid them having to enter it again.
Due to their importance in the performance of websites, blocking access to browser cookies will hinder access and proper browsing on many websites.
- Statistical Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information on how visitors use the factor.bnpparibas.es website, and are used for creating reports and to help BNP Paribas Factor improve its website. The cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors, the number of pages viewed, the time spent on each of the pages, the number of requests received through the factor.bnpparibas.es website, and the requests among these that were rejected, accepted or pre-accepted.
- Location Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information on the IP address of the device from which the credit request originated, and information on the city where the IP address is located, used for statistical purposes. It must be clarified that BNP Paribas Factor does not have access to the name of the device’s user corresponding to the IP address, as this information is collected anonymously.
- Cookies that allow us to better know your interests: These cookies are used so that BNP Paribas Factor can direct personalised advertisements to its clients, taking their needs and interests into account. It should be noted that BNP Paribas Factor does not have access to users’ personal data.
- Technical Cookies: These cookies store information identifying the user session. They are used to help associate different sessions with the same user. In the case of BNP Paribas Factor they are used to prevent repetitive interactions that present a security threat on the entry of credit proposals and on accessing the Client area (Homebanking), ensuring that the Bank’s internal security standards are applied.
The party responsible for use is BNP Paribas Factor S.A., Sucursal en España
Under the terms of the applicable law, the right to be informed of, to correct, amend or delete data, as well as the right to object to its processing is assured, by writing a mail addressed to BNP Paribas Factor S.A., Sucursal en España, C/ Emilio Vargas 4, 28043 Madrid, España.
We would like to inform you of the following:
- By blocking cookies, you cannot prevent advertising from being shown to you on pages you visit. It only prevents advertising in line with your interests, based on your browsing habits, from being displayed to you.
- If your computer has more than one user, or if you have several browsers, it is possible that some choices you have made with regard to cookies are not permanently recorded, either because you used another browser, or because a third party changed your choices. BNP Paribas Factor cannot prevent these situations, or guarantee that your choices are long-lasting.